- Firearm in a defensive caliber. Preferably 9mm or .38 special at a minimum.
- Strong side holster for you firearm.
- Magazine carrier(s) to hold your extra magazines on your belt. If you are
shooting a revolver, you will need at three speed loaders.
- Good quality belt. At least 1.25 inches wide. Preferably a belt designed for
carrying a concealed pistol and supporting the weight of holster, firearm,
ammunition and ammunition carriers.
- Concealment garment. This can be a jacket, shirt, or sweater that you would
use to conceal your firearm in public.
- 500 rounds of full power ammunition for Defensive Handgun I
- 500 rounds of full power ammunition for Defensive Handgun II
- Eye and hearing protection
- Hat with a brim. Like a baseball cap
- Rounded color shirt. This will prevent hot shell casing from going down your
- Do not wear any sandals or open toed or open heeled shoes.
- Insect repellant
- Food and hydration necessary to last the entire day.
Note: The shooting portion of this class will be held on an outdoor. We will be
outside rain or shine. So dress for the weather!